Gitechboulipp Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Nerve Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b 'Nerve' is about an online dare game, in which people give participants anonymous dares for money. The participants compete with each other to win the grand prizethe dares get tougher. Things get worse when the tasks get increasingly dangerous and lives are at stake.
A high school senior finds herself immersed in an online game of truth or dare, where her every move starts to become manipulated by an anonymous community of "watchers."
So the concept is this: a new website/app arrives, called Nerve. There are two options, to be a player or a watcher. Players get given dates by the watches and receive money for completing dates. The watchers have to pay to watch and are basically all crazy cult like about this game. People either 'fail or bail' and eventually the game will go down to two people.<br/><br/>I actually thought this was quite a good idea. Is it really so unbelievable that a website like this wouldn't pop up, knowing the risks people will take for money and fame? The first hour of the film was good, but then you find out about the secret third mode 'prisoner' and it all becomes ridiculous after that. It is absolutely unbelievable that the police would not find out about the game or just simply not care about it. The cult following of Nerve is also dumb af, who would want someone to die over a game? It doesn't even look majorly exciting to watch to be honest, not exciting enough to have such a weird obsessed fandom anyway. We never find out anything about the people who create Nerve either. I get that our cute little team of hackers took down all the servers at the end, but I don't see why the creators couldn't just simply start it again. Also where did the big stadium come from in the showdown? Like I said, it is impossible that no authorities know about this! It's also crazy that after their big fight, Sydney forgives Viv in a heartbeat, when she seemed like such a cow earlier, but hey.<br/><br/>The cast was pretty good, Dave Franco and Miles Heizer are greatusual. The soundtrack was obviously aimed at 'edgy teens', what with the likes of Halsey and Melanie Martinez. Overall I like the techie vibe to it.<br/><br/>In conclusion, after the first hour all the plot holes become glaringly obvious and it gets stupid, but up until that point it's enjoyable. Aside from that there's nothing really that lets it down, so a decent film for us crazy millennials I guess.
When I initially saw the trailers and plot description, it sounded a LOT like the manga "Dead-Tube" which explores similar themes. (Only with a LOT more gore)- But the manga takes its time exploring the ideas and thoughts about the theme, something the movie half-assed about, which was one of the main reasons that by the end of the movie, I didn't feel satisfied. They had a GREAT concept. The actors weren't bad at all. But the lack of exploring and eventually making the main character say one of the main messages directly really ruined it. She literally screamed at the audience (Us and in the movie) the moral of the story. "Show, don't tell" is an important rule- Both in writing and in film making. Beyond the lack of deep exploration, I felt the music didn't fit. It was too… "Pop" for me. I expected slow songs or scary songs at the appropriate time, but it was all pop pop pop. The lack of diversity bothered me in that aspect. Probably because it felt contradictory - mindless pop vs (a supposedly) deep movie. Or was it mindless? idk, I guess I just dislike pop. But my point on lack of diversity still stands. Moving on! The characters. Two problems. Ian/Sam. How the hell a guy who fights for his FAMILY and his own sake, falls in love in the middle of his own manipulations? It felt forced and not genuine. If he had betrayed her in "the moment of truth" it would feel much more genuine and honest than "well… he just falls for her mindlessly lole". And the fact that the other male character what's his name… The hacker guy. I just felt SAD for him. Even by the end. He didn't even develop a personality beyond the "stereotypical hacker-beta male who's in love but can't express it or something". <br/><br/>Now, a plot-problem - Wouldn't anyone see via their phones the other major player switching to fake bullets? Aren't they under constant surveillance? If you or the movie have an answer for this - I'll up my rating to 6.<br/><br/>I think the movie should have ended like this:<br/><br/>Ian betrays Vee near the end (probably around the snitching part), Vee who is heartbroken yet determined to get her life back and even some revenge contacts her friends to make the plan to crash Nerve. In the big finals SHE AND HER FRIENDS switch all the bullets to fakes (And Vee would've been in charge to do the same to her own gun, yet she doesn't switch bullets in order to get revenge on Ian). She fakes her own death (Since no one knows the bullets aren't real), and then shocks the audience by rising up from the ground and you can imagine the rest. This could have given out the same results in terms of theme and the final message to the viewers (of the movie) with bigger and more fun twists and turns. "The mask of anonymity won't protect you forever, and what you do online can come back like a boomerang".<br/><br/>At least it's my opinion about it.
While the film’s vertiginous set pieces are appropriately heart-clenching, it’s not nearlysuccessful at little details like plot and character.

download 2 X 2Grindhouse full movie hindi downloadNorth Shore full movie kickass torrent3000 Miles to Graceland full movie in hindi free download hd 720pJustified torrentthe Kim Possible full movie download in hindiThe Recruit full movie torrentGod of War II movie download in mp4malayalam movie download The Shadow ManThe Soul of Winter tamil dubbed movie download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Gitechboulipp
Please log in to post a reply.