Gitechboulipp Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Battle Gear Tamil Dubbed Movie Torrent

Show Spoiler

d6a2afd33b Sergeant Thomas Duncan takes his men behind enemy lines to recover a secret government fighter copter and its pilot, a secret weapon all his own. But once stationed in the dense jungle brush of Vietnam, their radio goes out all hope of contacting their home base is out, and it is up to Duncan and his men to get to the hook up point by the agreed time. A traitor in the home camp is sending messages to the enemy side; Duncan must hurry!
Gosh! How come nobody in my town has seen this masterpiece? Probably 'cause it's too hard to find. Either way, I have taped it off of HBO and love every minute of it. It was actually the second or third movie I had in my collection of over 2,000 videos. And it's still the best action movie I've ever seen, or at least that I can think of. Everybody's always complaining about action movies not having enough action. That's not true with this one…95% action and 5% talking. It still has a plot, too. Here it goes: Major Ironhand goes down during a firefight and he parachutes down with his buddy. So this airforce guy battles some Viet Cong soldiers until a special-forces team of six guys arrives. They battle about 200 of the enemies to rescue him, but then they gotta get him out. Another 200 army dudes are out there, even though Santiago uses the same extras over and over. No problem, though; the squibs are abundant, the music is riveting, the dialogue ain't too shabby, and the action, of course, is non-stop. The ending is tremendous, having more shootouts than Hollywood can offer. My only complaint: David Carradine is limited to a small role, but besides, he saves the day! Jimmy T. is my favorite character, too. Dramatic stuff there. Cirio Santiago, you rule! Thanks, man, for making the greatest action movie of all-time. Platoon sucks compared to this.
It is a very good war film about the Vietnam war and it should be seen by all action-film fan!!! What a shame that this great film is not available on DVD in Germany/Austria! I would love to have it!!! The film was made in 1991. I saw the film in 1996 the 1st time and got shocked about how good the film was made!<br/><br/>The film is about a few U.S. Soldiers that save a pilot that got shot down. The Vietcong is everywhere in the jungle of Vietnam and for a moment it looks like that no one of the guys gets out alive! The film is full with action and gunfights. Just take a look at it!<br/><br/>I have to give this film a 10 out of 10!

Grudge Match full movie 720p downloadGenre Mix 2015 download moviesNo, the Case Is Happily Resolved in hindi free downloadDead Cold full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pDownload the Paperboy full movie tamil dubbed in torrentBeretta's Island full movie download 1080p hdSenza filtro in hindi download free in torrentMy Hart Belongs to Daddy full movie hd 1080p downloadThe Fighting First full movie in hindi 1080p downloadCrash v The Cell: Day of Justice download moviesBlast to the Past: Part 1 movie free download hdCracking the Case full movie in hindi free downloadDigital World kara no Kikyuu Renraku, Culumon ga… full movie torrenttamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Exoidstamil movie Chronicle 2 free downloadmalayalam movie download Missing Digits20 Funerals malayalam full movie free downloadKiss Me Deadly telugu full movie downloadChaotix Detective Agency in hindi free downloaddownload full movie Killer Caliber .32 in hindi

last edited 215 weeks ago by Gitechboulipp

Casey replied

177 weeks ago

I hope that you have seen a movie like this. It is been a fat time for me to watch a movie and I you will get many more movie from here. Just download the film by just clicking on the link given here. clipping path service company
Please log in to post a reply.